Where were you last year....

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
And why do you remember it?

I was parked outside my Son's garage. It was the night before his birthday. We had planned a surprise party for him and as always Alfie was to be my bedroom for that night and the night after. Steven was not expected home until the following day having been in Nottingham on business.

It all went pear shaped when he came home lat that night but a day early to find he couldn't get his precious BMW in his garage :D I had my roof up, had made my bed and by this time Helen, his partner, and myself were half way through his wine store and Alfie was moving nowhere!

I don't think he slept that night worrying about his precious car having to be parked in the street :shocked

Getting ready for my Norway trip.:thumb

Just back from a long weekend at friends in Pembrokeshire celebrating the wife’s birthday

I was sat on my arse in My comfy chair dreaming of owning a Cali.

Realised my dream of owning said Cali.

Still sat on my arse in my comfy chair dreaming of getting away in my Cali

Damn you covid 19
Sorry, but your resigned, matter of fact approach made me chuckle.

Can I cheat 1 day?
Easter weekend from 19 - 22 april in Attichy (France), near Compiègne.
foto (5).JPG
foto (11).jpg
Château de Pierrefonds:
foto (13).JPG
foto (26).JPG
foto (70).jpg
foto (100).JPG
Péronne:
foto (135).JPG
foto (140).JPG

Please stop reminding me of what could have been without C-19 :sad.

April 22nd 2019 in my garden with friends and neighbours much closer than 2 metres

Riding on a massive mechanical elephant in Nantes and it was touching 30 C that weekend

We had started to look what type of vehicle to buy, Had a new Kombi so was thinking about buying a Eriba caravan or trading the Kombi for a new Cali

I went to the hairdresser!
With my back pain I had not been able to drive since just before Christmas... culminated in spine surgery 1st April, 3 weeks later I was allowed to drive and a year ago I had the first hair cut in months.
Roll on a year and a bit of deja vu waiting for the first hair cut in months...
PS the dogs haven’t been so lucky as they all had feet and ears trimmed on Friday, much to their disgust at the indignity of it all...

I went to the hairdresser!
With my back pain I had not been able to drive since just before Christmas... culminated in spine surgery 1st April, 3 weeks later I was allowed to drive and a year ago I had the first hair cut in months.
Roll on a year and a bit of deja vu waiting for the first hair cut in months...
PS the dogs haven’t been so lucky as they all had feet and ears trimmed on Friday, much to their disgust at the indignity of it all...

I am starting to fantasise about hairdressers :shocked Will I ever see one again? Fortunately I had my hair cut quite short just before lockdown ....

I am starting to fantasise about hairdressers :shocked Will I ever see one again? Fortunately I had my hair cut quite short just before lockdown ....

Started to grow mine for the first time since I was a late teen.
Turns out the greys have taken over...:oops:

Back