While waiting for my 4M

Californication69

Californication69

Bill
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
What to do with my 6.1 candy white / copper bronze?
Sell it.
Rent it out over spring and summer ?
Keep it and use it.
Sell it with solar panel install, BlackVue front and rear and SIM card for always on cloud.
Install the 3 drawers from club shop. Or keep them for my 4M ?
I’m guessing my Buzz will not be on UK soil until September 21 ?
Might even be a MY22 ?

Any idea what the changes to MY22 will be? Apart from the Aux heater working via app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea what the changes to MY22 will be? Apart from the Aux heater working via app

I’m not sure even that will work tbh !

I’m not sure even that will work tbh !

giphy.gif

What to do with my 6.1 candy white / copper bronze?
Sell it.
Rent it out over spring and summer ?
Keep it and use it.
Sell it with solar panel install, BlackVue front and rear and SIM card for always on cloud.
Install the 3 drawers from club shop. Or keep them for my 4M ?
I’m guessing my Buzz will not be on UK soil until September 21 ?
Might even be a MY22 ?
Blimey! You can’t have had your 6.1 for long and with lockdown hardly used it? Are you changing to a 4M for a particular reason?

Your current van should sell really quickly but using it or renting it this year might be difficult subject to Covid restrictions.

Blimey! You can’t have had your 6.1 for long and with lockdown hardly used it? Are you changing to a 4M for a particular reason?

Your current van should sell really quickly but using it or renting it this year might be difficult subject to Covid restrictions.
I used it twice to drive to Paris, drove absolutely stellar !
I’m a key worker, lol very Key! So can drive around with no issues. (R&D therapeutic drug discovery)
I have fallen for the Cali hard, and wanted the best of the best. 4M will give me the extra confidence when driving around Europe, post covid world to get out of any dodgy campsites or if it’s snowed. Will give me the confidence. Wife had a TT Quattro and the sure footed grip was awesome. Also finances will allow so it’s good to go !

Yes going to get Buzz ready for sale over the next two weeks, then put up for sale mid February.
The 4M is virtually identical apart from all white as going for a black and white theme.

I can rent the lowest car and get two sizes up on my car rental company I’ve used for 7 years.