Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Whitenoise Festival

Went to be kent Fest last weekend with the Smg boys and was looking at whitenoise as I did it last year , but running out of weekends ,so giving it a miss this year ...good show :)

I live about 3 miles from the venue, so am hoping to just visit on sunday all being well, will keep an eye out for you if we make it.

Cheers hopefully catch you on sunday, have a great weekend :thumb

I have been along today, and plan to go and take a look at the show'n'shine tomorrow too. Like you, I live locally!!

Hi JamesC

Unfortunately my wifes father has been taken in to hospital today in Northants so will now not be able to get there, off to Northants tomorrow, double blow all round.

I'm in Troston, so hopefully if the venue is in Euston next year we will be there, hope you have a great weekend and be good to hook up sometime to compare notes/sites experiences etc…

Hope you have a great weekend and sorry we can't meet. :mrgreen:

I'm sorry to hear that!... I hope your father in law recovers quickly!

I think I have seen your van around, did you buy it locally??

Hi,

Bought it in May from a friend in Saffron Waldren but use it quite a bit. Another friend lives in Fornham All Saints and his is a conversion but looks similar and is the same colour so could have seen both.

Thanks for your best wishes, shame we missed the festival but there's always next year :D

What colours your Cali, keep an eye open for it :thumb

I have a white beach... 13 reg with a special number plate... It's my daily driver, so you should see about!!

Whitenoise was really busy today, with loads of cool stuff on display!!

Vwsweetcorn for me in Essex next weekend!!

Glad you had a great time and the weather was brilliant, all helps.

I'll keep my eye open for you in and around Bury, no doubt we will bump into each other at some stage, happy camping :thumb

Back