Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Sign - in door / foot well

C

christophergeorge

VIP Member
Somehow, the "California" logo from the drivers footwell door light has been kicked off and left somewhere! Probably a festival or campsite some where in the south of England!! (pic attached) Has any one found it! Or, more likely, any one have any idea of how to order another one!

calif sign missing.JPG

Sorry to see that, the Parts Dept at your local VW Dealer will oblige for a hefty fee ...

I'm sure there's an aftermarket opportunity with these & I hate the naff font CALIFORNIA branding on them - how about lightweight raw carbon fibre weave? Cath Kidston? Orla Kiely? Premiership teams? :D

Somehow, the "California" logo from the drivers footwell door light has been kicked off and left somewhere! Probably a festival or campsite some where in the south of England!! (pic attached) Has any one found it! Or, more likely, any one have any idea of how to order another one!

View attachment 22621

There were two on ebay last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw one that had Ocean instead of California on a California that was on show. maybe a concept? or a MY18 option?

View attachment 22621
There not expensive as I've just replaced two on my Cali. I think I paid £23 each from breeze in totton, it is a complete unit with light and just clips in.

Sorry to see that, the Parts Dept at your local VW Dealer will oblige for a hefty fee ...

I'm sure there's an aftermarket opportunity with these & I hate the naff font CALIFORNIA branding on them - how about lightweight raw carbon fibre weave? Cath Kidston? Orla Kiely? Premiership teams? :D

You create, i'll be first in line!

There not expensive as I've just replaced two on my Cali. I think I paid £23 each from breeze in totton, it is a complete unit with light and just clips in.

£23 for a piece of 100cm of plastic seems quite alot!

Back