Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Yes ... I have finally moved house and now in rural North Devon :clap

I know a few of you already down this way but who else is in the Devon area :?:

Me as you know.
I'm proper North Devon though!

Nice one Martin - whereabouts are you?

Bern - been your way a few times recently to the outlaws gaff in Newton Ferrers. Surfed Salcombe too which was an odd experience (my uncle has a gaff there too)!

Hi Matt, ended up in a small village called Sheepwash, perfect location for us as just 25 mins from both North coast one way and Dartmoor in the other. Only downside is the Cali was getting trashed in the lanes so had to invest in a little runaround.

Martin said:
Hi Matt, ended up in a small village called Sheepwash, perfect location for us as just 25 mins from both North coast one way and Dartmoor in the other. Only downside is the Cali was getting trashed in the lanes so had to invest in a little runaround.

Don't go to that part of devon very often - even though it's not very far away it's never on my route.
Did do a job in Black Torrington once many years ago - they have some good place names down there :D
Have you been to sunny woolacombe yet?

Was in Woolacombe a few weeks ago, looking forward to investigating all the local campsites come spring time.

Martin said:

Good idea. Our poor cars get a right pasting here too; muddy roads, loads of wind and salt spray. I clean the Cali and car almost non stop it seems!

I absolutely love Dartmoor and surrounding areas. Sounds great!