Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

who on here is a Cali buffer?

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
I am just finishing a rewrite of my Inside Story (spec giude to 40+ camoing conversions) first out in 2004/5
Some sections like Devon and Westy greatly expanded and fully revised from scratch..
my measly page on the Cali (written in 2004) is really out of date they were just appearing in LHD at time and Deepcar Motorhomes supplied images of a new demonstrator just imported..so obvioulsy that needs doing now properly and updating too...
I'm kinda interested in early specs (diff between Comfortline and Trendline?) and any designations used till California SE came in..and also anything about any limited edition specials pre Berghaus...or any Cali nuggets of info (am chasing production numbers since start and currently monthly from VW)..
any info gratefully received..
and maybe enjoyed by sad old buffers like me....
David

Hi David,

I noticed that you've had no replies to this. I'm sure this isn't due to a lack of interest as people on here are pretty passionate about their Californias. However, the earliest California I've seen referred to on the forum is an 06 reg, so it's possible that no one has any info about earlier models.

Good luck with your quest!

Chris

Back