Who went to Beach Dubbin Today

• Thread starter California_Clarky
  • Start date
California_Clarky

California_Clarky

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Who went to beach dubbing this weekend in Portsmouth? What a lovely sunny day. Fantastic turnout, lots of trade stands and lots cars and vehicles been shown and of course the Volkswagen jumble which we didn’t see last year. I saw one club badge on the back of the vehicle but that was the only one

We went down this morning from 10 til 3, absolutely worn out! Never been before, weather was lovely. Bought a few odds & ends, spent most of the time looking at the campers & what people had done with them. Hopefully we will be there next year!

Who went to beach dubbing this weekend in Portsmouth? What a lovely sunny day. Fantastic turnout, lots of trade stands and lots cars and vehicles been shown and of course the Volkswagen jumble which we didn’t see last year. I saw one club badge on the back of the vehicle but that was the only one
I went and has a very nice time looking at the array of vehicles and stalls. Bought t-shirts and a hat. Able to walk to it from home.

We went, our first ever Dub show! Got down around 8am, parked up the other end of the seafront, had breakfast in the Cali and walked along to the show for 10:30. Stayed until 2pm and we really enjoyed it. Loved looking around the different vans but our favourite were the old Golfs. Memories!
Had fish & chips & ice cream (not together!) on the walk back then chilled in the van next to the beach for the rest of the day. Moved around to Eastney about 7pm and watched the sunset. Arrived home midnight!
We always say we’d never have days like this if we didn’t have the Cali!

IMG_4771.jpeg

Last edited:
We went, our first ever Dub show! Got down around 8am, parked up the other end of the seafront, had breakfast in the Cali and walked along to the show for 10:30. Stayed until 2pm and we really enjoyed it. Loved looking around the different vans but our favourite were the old Golfs. Memories!
Had fish & chips & ice cream (not together!) on the walk back then chilled in the van next to the beach for the rest of the day. Moved around to Eastney about 7pm and watched the sunset. Arrived home midnight!

View attachment 127395
We're you in an Ascot Grey that drove along the front and gave us a thumbs up/wave? We were parked up with our friends from South Coast V Dubbin- had a cracking day

FB_IMG_1722853619235.jpg

View attachment 127395
Wow that was a long day did you come far

We're you in an Ascot Grey that drove along the front and gave us a thumbs up/wave? We were parked up with our friends from South Coast V Dubbin- had a cracking day
Yes that was us!

Wiltshire - yes pretty long day but you can get a pretty decent nap or two in a Cali
are you the guy I met at the Breeze stand we looked at the Grand Cali and discussed ladders for the upstairs the t6.1 cali

are you the guy I met at the Breeze stand we looked at the Grand Cali and discussed ladders for the upstairs the t6.1 cali
That wasn’t me I’m afraid, although we were on the Breeze stand looking at the ID Buzz they had.

The Buzz is very sparse inside love the shape

Back