Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wild Camping - Fife and further North

Aidy P

Aidy P

Don't play that 'What If?' game, you'll never win!
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I’m about to head up to Scotland in my van to stay in a holiday cottage for a week with my family in Anstruther, Fife.

Whilst up there I thought I’d maybe head North for a couple of nights with one of my daughters and wild camp. Any suggestions of beautiful and cool places within an hour or so would be appreciated. She loves wild nature. Thanks

Any tips on must see places in that general area too would also be appreciated as we’ve never been to that part of Scotland before.

If she loves the mountain spittal Glenshee has a nice spot and loads of walks (pretty quiet too). (Parking spot and hike view)
Backwater reservoir (Angus) nice spot (snow pic).
Both places not to far away, and just nature.9D6656F6-85F0-41ED-BAB5-C9112AEB1E2B.jpeg15DA3D6A-99E1-4586-BEC3-5972F1A8CF66.jpegB90A0C0E-638E-4958-BAC5-A638D2300317.jpeg

St Cyrus nature reserve and beach has a car park where you see a few vans parking. https://www.facebook.com/stcyrusnnr
I was thinking of popping up to Arbroath and picking up some Smokies so that wouldn’t be too far.

(Must make sure I pack the camp stove as I’m sure Mrs P wouldn’t appreciate the van smelling of smoked haddock)