Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Will these fit and be the correct load rating etc

I have no idea when it comes to alloys and tyre packages but will be wanting to swap the wheels on my new T6.1 Ocean when it arrives in a few weeks. These are the wheels I really like and was wondering if they would be ok. They are load rated to 950kg per wheel. I'd get them in the 245/45/20 103 W option

It think this is what Shaun and Lizzie have just put on their T6.1 Beach. @aBusAndBeyond

Just watched that and
It think this is what Shaun and Lizzie have just put on their T6.1 Beach. @aBusAndBeyond
Yes just watched that and they are the same wheel, not sure what tyre went on, will have to try and pause the video and look

Hi there, the tyres are 275/35R20 Churchill RCB009 102 rated.

I’m not sure what the axle weight is on an Ocean. Have a look at the plate under the bonnet and it’ll show the two axle weights, divide the number by 2 and make sure the tyre rating is higher than that number. On the beach it’s 1620kg for the front axle, therefore the tyre needs a rating higher than 810kg. From the table below we could go to a 101 if required
B292E4B4-6D2B-4701-9400-54A3AB025E87.png

I’m not sure what the axle weight is on an Ocean. Have a look at the plate under the bonnet and it’ll show the two axle weights, divide the number by 2 and make sure the tyre rating is higher than that number. On the beach it’s 1620kg for the front axle, therefore the tyre needs a rating higher than 810kg. From the table below we could go to a 101 if required
View attachment 84289
Hi Shaun

Nice wheels and new beach looks great :thumb
Still waiting on new joker, will be in touch when it finally arrives

Hi Shaun/Lizzie.
Am I right in thinking that a 102 rating wouldn't be enough for a Cali Ocean?
A 102 will be fine. I’ve cooked the brakes descending the Gross Glockner on 102’s fully loaded without issue.

Back