Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Window tint

C

CaliA

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi everyone. I‘m interested in any recommendations for companies to apply a tint to my Beach windows - too goldfish bowl for me! I’m in Surrey but happy to travel anywhere in the SouthEast/South. I’ve trawled through the forum and see some recommendations from 2018 for Twighlight Tint in Chichester. I see that company has now moved to Selsey- hopefully still the same people working there- has anyone used them more recently? Also seen Monsterwrap in Hedge End (Southampton) mentioned again back in 2018. I’d be very grateful for any views/recommendations. Many thanks to all- this forum is brilliant for a new California owner!

Hi everyone. I‘m interested in any recommendations for companies to apply a tint to my Beach windows - too goldfish bowl for me! I’m in Surrey but happy to travel anywhere in the SouthEast/South. I’ve trawled through the forum and see some recommendations from 2018 for Twighlight Tint in Chichester. I see that company has now moved to Selsey- hopefully still the same people working there- has anyone used them more recently? Also seen Monsterwrap in Hedge End (Southampton) mentioned again back in 2018. I’d be very grateful for any views/recommendations. Many thanks to all- this forum is brilliant for a new California owner!
Seaford Windscreens tinted all the windows on our previous T4 and have an excellent reputation locally:

Yes I’ve used Monsterwrap at Hedge End for the same reason as you have described. They have done numerous wraps and tints on forum members. So lots of experience. Was very happy with the results.

Many thanks -I’ll check them both out

Have a look at films that block UV light/heat not just make the windows darker, will help stop the van getting hot in the sun and stop UV damage to fixtures and fittings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used Twighlight in Chichester earlier this year, at their previous location. Not been to the Selsey site tho. Excellent service and quick turn around. I'd definitely recommend.

Back