Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean Window Tint

B J G

B J G

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
On receiving my Cali both my wife & myself were disappointed by the low level of privacy given by the Factory spec. rear double glazed option.

We now have had top spec Solar tint fitted to the rear windows plus a sunstrip on the windscreen.
Opted for the darkest tint but the range goes from almost no tint making having the front side windows an option at a later date.

Lifetime warranty, normal Limo Tints only last approx 4 years, scratch resistant/proof.

The Solar film reduced both heat coming in from the sun and heat escaping from the interior. In theory it should also reduce window condensation. I've got a similar product on my Conservatory in France which does all of those so proven method for me
20170318_100154[1].jpg 20170318_100207[1].jpg 20170318_100224[1].jpg 20170318_100238[1].jpg

Last edited:
On receiving my Cali both my wife & myself were disappointed by the low level of privacy given by the Factory spec. rear double glazed option.

We now have had top spec Solar tint fitted to the rear windows plus a sunstrip on the windscreen.

The Solar film reduced both heat coming in from the sun and heat escaping from the interior. In theory it should also reduce condensation. I've got a similar product on my Conservatory in France which does all of those so proven method for me
View attachment 19890 View attachment 19891 View attachment 19892 View attachment 19893
The Solar Tint might well reduce condensation on the Glass, but without adequate ventilation the excess moisture will just condense out elsewhere, e.g.: Kitchen Cupboards, Wardrobes etc: wherever there is a colder surface.

Back