Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Windscreen Question for ALL Forum members.

There is microfibre and microfibre.

As with cyclopath above, only the very best treatment for Albert. I use a microfibre towel. They are not desperately expensive, around £4, can be used hundreds of times, super absorbent and the towels are smoother and less prone to shedding fibres than the duster-type things sold as "car care".

Anything designed for my ever so soft and delicate skin must be good enough for Albert **

** My lovely Sister accuses me of having skin like a Rhino :(

I use the Polish dudes at the local car wash.
Very clear inside and out.

Our local hand car wash is also superb. £12 full inside and out clean.

Big tips deserved in this cold weather :cool:

No real consensus so far.
I was hoping for some miracle method to be revealed.:thumb

Auto glym fast glass and a microfibre has never let me down. I even use it on the glass panels under our banister.

Meguiars glass cleaner for me. Spray it on the glass, use one microfibres to clean and another clean, dry, quality one to polish. Smells lovely as well.

I have a few large aquariums at home so I am somewhat overly fussy about glass being pristine. After using many different products, methods and cloth types I came across a product called 'ATM Mirage' which I spray on and rub/smear in with a kitchen towel, making the glass look cloudy, then use another kitchen towel or soft cloth to buff up. It takes a bit of elbow grease but the results are awesome. It's by no means a cheap solution but the main reason for using it on the fish tanks is that it is non-toxic so if you accidentally spray it into the water it won't kill the fish or corals (Which is easily done on open top tanks.

According to the packaging it's Ammonia-Free, Leaves No Streaks, Repels Dust, Water, And Fingerprints and Leaves Polish That You Can See And Feel!

I now use it to clean mobile phones, laptop screens, TV's car windows and mirrors... :)

IMG_0144.JPG IMG_0145.JPG

Back