Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Winter cover

simplybikes

simplybikes

Hi there....can anyone recommend a good protective cover for T5. Cali is outdoors for the winter so thinking of buying a cover.

There are a few of us interested in this, I know Martin is waiting for samples to arrive on the covers,

Bloody cheek :lol

We are waiting on a sample from a supplier in Spain who make one especially for the Cali with added room for awning and bike rack.

Only problem is they take a couple of weeks to answer each email we send.

Protec is the cover to buy.
They aren't cheap but they are brilliant.
Breathable and completely waterproof. I have had mine for two winters and even after last year's wettest months the van was completely dry.
Search the forum. There's plenty on here.
Paul

Paulro said:
Protec is the cover to buy.
They aren't cheap but they are brilliant.
Breathable and completely waterproof. I have had mine for two winters and even after last year's wettest months the van was completely dry.
Search the forum. There's plenty on here.
Paul

Don't forget Protec offer a 5% discount to all VIP members.

Martin said:

We are waiting on a sample from a supplier in Spain who make one especially for the Cali with added room for awning and bike rack.

Is Thais SL the supplier?

estresao said:
Martin said:

Is Thais SL the supplier?

Yes, they want to get into the UK market, have you ever seen any of their products?

This make is very popular at Spain. Many people speack about them in the Spanish forums, mainly for top roof covers. People's comments about Thais and their products are good, they usually sais Thais is very professional.

BTW, some comments sais that Thais' people takes a little to answer emails (I guess they recieve tons of them), but when you call them by phone they are very helpfull

Back