Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
decided to withdraw this sale

Last edited:
Hi Scott
I’ve sent you a message
best regards
andy

. Hi just seen this video on YouTube it appears you can just fit straight to your driveway awning. worth looking..?

Hi Andy,

long shot.. realised you expressed interest in my gybe awning back in January .. its on the market £500 as family expanded and had to go for a bigger awning (not as good as the gybe either )
thanks scott

Its on accessories for sale

Hi Andy,

long shot.. realised you expressed interest in my gybe awning back in January .. its on the market £500 as family expanded and had to go for a bigger awning (not as good as the gybe either )
thanks scott

Its on accessories for sale
Hi Scott
yes, still interested i had responded using our previous conversation thread

Hi Scott
yes, still interested i had responded using our previous conversation thread
Hi ive dropped the price to £450.00 now (clearing the store unit out) and post and packing extra or pickup from Kingsbridge TQ7. let me know your thoughts. thankyou more than happy to show you putting up.or I could do a short video. the website has it all as well. www.gybe-design.com
thankyou Scott

Hi Scott
could we have a chat on the phone? We will be coming down to Cornwall on 15 July so could pick up then (secured by deposit) or pay for postage. My no is 07753828735
cheers
andy

Hi Scott
could we have a chat on the phone? We will be coming down to Cornwall on 15 July so could pick up then (secured by deposit) or pay for postage. My no is 07753828735
cheers
andy
will give you a call tomorrow been up against it with work. other folks interested so would have to be deposit and rest of monies upon collection if that's acceptable to you. Im TQ7 1JU
thanks scott