Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wow. And no one injured.

The train was empty at the time , seems it did not stopped in time and drove straight thru the end of the line / blocks .
Somewhere in Holland
Sure looks spectacular!

The train was empty at the time , seems it did not stopped in time and drove straight thru the end of the line / blocks .
Somewhere in Holland
Sure looks spectacular!
Spijkenisse. Been there lots of times. But before the statue was built!

Looks like a touch of an artistic 'belt & braces' stopping method.

Fake news! NL is the greatest country, no accidents happen here, ever. It's the greatest. GREATEST! This is a normal parking spot for subway trains. Nothing to see here, go home folks. Also, 'there are no infidels in Bagdhad'.

There’s a similar parking place in Oxford.D6F0E146-C36B-440E-866A-30245A8C127E.jpeg

Gosh that brings back memories. My boyfriend and I used to walk past that to go to the wee cinema nearby that used to show odd films...
Yes, the ‘Not the Moulin Rouge’ cinema run by Bill Heine (now deceased). Might be wrong but I think he lived in the shark house.

Yes, the ‘Not the Moulin Rouge’ cinema run by Bill Heine (now deceased). Might be wrong but I think he lived in the shark house.
Oh my, when were you there? That’s exactly it. I can remember walking to the corner shop (just near there) and there were lighting umbrella’s everywhere. I didn’t click as was too focused on my shopping and getting back to study. It was only years later when seeing it on tv I realised I’d just missed Morse filming.

Well I live about 20 miles away so venture into Oxford a few times a year. Used to work as a freelance designer near there years ago for a company called Solid State Logic who designed and manufactured mixing desks for recording studios.

Well, we do also have a parking spot for UFO's on the roof of the main office of the railway company.

inktpot-from-springweg.jpg

266px-Utrecht_de_inktpot_september_2003.jpg

"The next cetacean stop will be Spijkenisse where this train will terminate".