Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

yellow beach - cool or AA van ?

The 66 yellow California I saw in the Peak District was unlike any yellow van I'd seen before, but in a good way. Can't really explain it, but none of the pics here do it justice. I'd definitely go for the yellow - it looks fantastic.

I have never seen a yellow Alcoholics Anonymous van before! They are usually two-tone deep bottle green over Burgundy red colour so I think you will be ok ordering your Beach in Yellow.

:cheers

It's a fun vehicle so have it painted in a fun colour!!

Well mine is yellow. Picking it up on Saturday morning. A fun colour for a fun vehicle! The other colour s look fine but a little bland I thought but I also ordered a VW GTE in indium grey. Been waiting 5 months for that (so far...).Both my wife and I love the yellow and with the privacy class it looks cracking!
You’ll love it too no doubt now the brave decision is made!
Farl

In Spain it could look like a Correos van (Correos is the Spanish Royal Mail)

correos-volkswagen-35a146c8b41e16.jpg

Ha! Just seen the original date of the first post.... oops!
Farl

cool. but im biased as i have 1. the colour is called grape yellow on the t6. had many compliments on mine.

20180318_093742.jpg

Very nice colour, very nice topper colour - but your B pillar sticks out like a sore thumb.
d125da5abae1ae559e8225cbaf0febdc.jpg

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Very nice colour, very nice topper colour - but your B pillar sticks out like a sore thumb.
d125da5abae1ae559e8225cbaf0febdc.jpg

I think the b pillar thing is a matter of taste. Others could think your door handles stick out like a sore thumb too. All adds nice variety to our vans i think. Have always been in two minds as to whether i do the b pillar. Yours looks good but I do like it as is too so have never gone for it.

I think the b pillar thing is a matter of taste. Others could think your door handles stick out like a sore thumb too. All adds nice variety to our vans i think. Have always been in two minds as to whether i do the b pillar. Yours looks good but I do like it as is too so have never gone for it.

Apologies for going off topic, but anyone found a good version of the B pillar stickers? The reviews on the shop ones are varied.

Cheers

Steve

Apologies for going off topic, but anyone found a good version of the B pillar stickers? The reviews on the shop ones are varied.

Cheers

Steve

I have the shop ones and I am delighted with them. I got the dealer's body shop to fit them before I collected the van.

The only issue I have is the yellow is showing through where the driver's door has been bashed against a part open awning on multiple occasions - but that is not the fault of the decals, it's a result of the intensive use we make of our van for camping.
550fc50880d80ec852e8dba90f8e6c6f.jpg

The special edition Ocean is going to be available in Grape Yellow, if the price is right and I can convince the wife:headbang it could be a possibility:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2

I have the shop ones and I am delighted with them. I got the dealer's body shop to fit them before I collected the van.

The only issue I have is the yellow is showing through where the driver's door has been bashed against a part open awning on multiple occasions - but that is not the fault of the decals, it's a result of the intensive use we make of our van for camping.
550fc50880d80ec852e8dba90f8e6c6f.jpg

The special edition Ocean is going to be available in Grape Yellow, if the price is right and I can convince the wife:headbang it could be a possibility:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2
I want one

White Cali but we have a yellow front door! Would happily have a yellow Cali but would prefer an Orange one. The choice of colours is really dull and I’d probably wrap the next one.

Back