Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Farley

Well..... the first 50 miles are done and... it drives really well! Much nicer than my car and plenty of “get up and go”. It was an ex VW salesman’s van and the bed’s have not even been unwrapped. It really is “as new” bargain!
Just playing around with the seats, pop top etc. My granddaughter loves it! Ha!
First long run next weekend to Wiltshire
Farl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well..... the first 50 miles are done and... it drives really well! Much nicer than my car and plenty of “get up and go”. It was an ex VW salesman’s van and the bed’s have not even been unwrapped. It really is “as new” bargain!
Just playing around with the seats, pop top etc. My granddaughter loves it! Ha!
First long run next weekend to Wiltshire
Farl

Cool van nice choice getting a beach, I’m in Suffolk near Woodbridge so will give you a wave if I see you.

Looking forward to it. I’m near Saxmundham.
Farl

I washed mine on Thursday (it's an offence to drive a dirty car in Romania) then yesterday drove for six miles along an unmade mountain road at over 3000 feet.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Good job it’s not an offence in the UK. I live on a farm and the roads are filthy every time it rains!
Farl

best colour. suits the beach very well I think. what's that dull white thing ruining my photo here?

20171105_115608.jpg

Blimey, a nice run today with a few inside. Cautious under the car park barrier... why is the height not shown on the inside? Ha! 75mm spare, could have gone though without “Mrs O” having to check for me. 36.6 mog, pretty decent.... forgot other campers wave! Who the hell.... ahhh another T6.... oops, i’ll Get in the swing of it soon. Wondered who that bearded wonder was. Ha!
Now... what the heck is that big macrame basket in the back for??? I’m sure it’s not a hammock for my granddaughter! Four clips and two “poppers” no idea other than to stop my shopping riling all over the floor. Been busy though and off to Spain for work until Thursday so i’ll Read the manual then

Speak soon...

Farl

Blimey, a nice run today with a few inside. Cautious under the car park barrier... why is the height not shown on the inside? Ha! 75mm spare, could have gone though without “Mrs O” having to check for me. 36.6 mog, pretty decent.... forgot other campers wave! Who the hell.... ahhh another T6.... oops, i’ll Get in the swing of it soon. Wondered who that bearded wonder was. Ha!
Now... what the heck is that big macrame basket in the back for??? I’m sure it’s not a hammock for my granddaughter! Four clips and two “poppers” no idea other than to stop my shopping riling all over the floor. Been busy though and off to Spain for work until Thursday so i’ll Read the manual then

Speak soon...

Farl
I'm pretty sure that is the Safety net that hits in the gap where you climb into the upstairs bed.
Stops your pillow from falling for example - might even catch a granddaughter !

I'm pretty sure that is the Safety net that hits in the gap where you climb into the upstairs bed.
Stops your pillow from falling for example - might even catch a granddaughter !
Ahhh.... maybe... good call but I think my 16 stone would plummet through it! Ha ha!
Today, it clipped onto the back of the rear seats and had our shopping in!
Farl

Glad you’re having fun in your bus. Yes your shopping net is the safety net for the roof bed

I like the ‘safety net’ idea for the shopping!
Never had a use for it before
I’ll have to root it out of the shed

Alan

Back