Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Your Cali in the snow

For those skiing and staying in the van, if you've got your gear wet how do you get it dry (it's not all bluebird days :) ) ?

I'll stick with the tea and cakes as well, but might drive up to Scotland for a long weekend if the conditions hold and wet gear might be more of a problem there.

For those skiing and staying in the van, if you've got your gear wet how do you get it dry (it's not all bluebird days :) ) ?

I'll stick with the tea and cakes as well, but might drive up to Scotland for a long weekend if the conditions hold and wet gear might be more of a problem there.

I have a pole that hooks over the ‘Jesus Bars’ in the front. With both seats turned it creates a full width hanging rail. I carry hangers and clips on hooks that allow two peoples gear to hang up at the same time. I place boots on the floor and in the side door foot well and run the diesel heater; everything dries in a short time. I keep a small dehumidifier running 24-7 and have never had any moisture issues. I don’t think it would work with more than two people in the van.

I have a pole that hooks over the ‘Jesus Bars’ in the front. With both seats turned it creates a full width hanging rail. I carry hangers and clips on hooks that allow two peoples gear to hang up at the same time. I place boots on the floor and in the side door foot well and run the diesel heater; everything dries in a short time. I keep a small dehumidifier running 24-7 and have never had any moisture issues. I don’t think it would work with more than two people in the van.
Agree re max two people. Just spent a week skiing - with separate bathroom /storage next to Cali. Without that would have been difficult and would have looked like a laundry room most of the time. Two is company as they say....

The coolest ever?

Parked ready no where to go
005a2d9df7e80adb3485938fdb8777b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Snow seem worse in Southampton than CF.

If I said 'Yep" would that make sense?
I nearly posted on the spotting section a couple of weeks ago if it does. We perhaps exchanged a wave on leigh road.

If I said 'Yep" would that make sense?
I nearly posted on the spotting section a couple of weeks ago if it does. We perhaps exchanged a wave on leigh road.

"Yup" makes perfect sense! And yes we did exchange a wave. It's a small world. There seem to be quite a few happy Cali owners down South.

"Yup" makes perfect sense! And yes we did exchange a wave. It's a small world. There seem to be quite a few happy Cali owners down South.
LOL Nice to 'sort of' meet you!!
I also just stalked your previous posts and see you ordered from SMG Tonbridge...ditto to that too.

LOL Nice to 'sort of' meet you!!
I also just stalked your previous posts and see you ordered from SMG Tonbridge...ditto to that too.

SMG Tonbridge were really good I have to say. Initially we popped into VW Commercial in Poole to look at a Cali but they did not seem to be interested at all in selling one. Well, I guess you can' force people.

Back