Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zonesleep mattress topper?

M

malc

VIP Member
Has anyone had experience of this mattress topper and used it in a Cali?
On the Co website they claim to do a lot of Campers, caravans, and boats. looks a good
alternative to memory foam. I have memory foam at present but cant get along with it.... its just me ..no complaints about the product.

They are prepared to cut to shape. quoted me £159inc del

Two of the advantages are the weight and size. But does it work ????

Why not be the first to try one & let us know what they are like ?

I hope someone comes up with a report but i will be ordering.... would be good to get some feedback before I buy.There was a guy with a Bilbo on their site who gave it the thumbs up.

Hi Malc,

Yes, we have one of these! We bought it because I was finding that, good as the upstairs mattress is, my bony hips were finding it a bit firm. We didn't want to go for a memory foam topper as I 'sleep hot', and the Zonesleep topper promised a cool sleep, with its waffle base.

We find it really comfortable, and I think, with our experience to date, that it does regulate temperature well.

Ours is rectangular and slightly overhangs the square part of the mattress, so it sticks out a bit over the corner of the curve at the bottom. It doesn't fit exactly, as it was a sample one they had which they let us try, and it was close enough for us to take it as it was. We can't leave it up the top with the roof down, but I don't think you can with any mattress topper.

We fold it up into a bag that we made and takes up the space of a couple of large firm pillows. So far the material hasn't objected to being folded.

It's not the cheapest topper, but I we would definitely buy again. Haven't used it downstairs, but would guess it would be good there too.

Wow thank you so much for that report. You could not have explained better. My order is going in the post tomorrow. Tonight i shall draw a plan with a cut out. Thank you again Malc

No problem. Will be interested to hear how it works for you

Chris

Back