Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ZoneSleep toppers

These toppers sound good does anybody have one :?: if so what are they like :?:

I bought the ZoneSleep lower topper after reading reviews on here,I can't sleep on memory foam
It makes me hot.I looked at alternatives to memory foam but couldn't find anything until I read about
ZoneSleep I know it was dear but in my opinion its a good investment,folds up very small on the parcel shelf.
I hope this helps

MalcolmK said:
These toppers sound good does anybody have one :?: if so what are they like :?:

Brilliant. We spent five weeks in Europe and used one; slept well every night. It's also compact and breathes really well.

Thanks everybody :thumb kernowlad you have convinced me and Margaret to order one
Now after your comments about it folding up small
Thanks again I will order one off here and report back :thumb

MalcolmK said:
Thanks everybody :thumb kernowlad you have convinced me and Margaret to order one
Now after your comments about it folding up small
Thanks again I will order one off here and report back :thumb

Nice one! The bag is very good too - we found we could stash the topper and most of our bedding in it. You won't be disappointed! :thumb

So these genuinely get rid of that hard lump just where your hip is? :x
If so, then great as memory foam just makes me overheat!

ZoneSleep will give you a refund if you are not happy with the topper :thumb

Yep - just don't know whether I would use it within the 10days needed to send back.
Don't think there's another good option though and peoples' reviews certainly seem positive.
Like the wardrobe idea BTW!

Well the ZoneSleep topper arrived just 2 days after ordering in a giant box.I couldn't believe what it was like it was so light and very unusual material like plastic fibres sandwiched between two layers
Of material. I must say it looks great quality and I can't wait to try it :thumb we are visiting my daughter and will try it in her driveway.thanks ZoneSleep for a quick and speedy service

Ps . didn't realise if I had been a VIP member it would have been free postage oh well

Good to hear you are happy with the service from zonesleep :thumb

Well tried out the ZoneSleep topper this weekend in my daughters drive and well what can I say apart from the fact she had to tap on the window of the van to wake me up :thumb I overslept.
I don't think I turned over all night.I was a bit apprehensive to start with about the price but thanks to
Kernowlads comments I'm glad I took the plunge.you can't put a price on a good nights sleep.

Do people remove the topper or can it be left in place with the roof down?

You have to remove the Topper. There is not enough room with the roof down. But they are very good and breathe well. We used one for 30 nights in Europe last summer. Our best buy so far (excluding ChArLIe of course)