Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zunsport grilles

jts46

jts46

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Photo of my new zunsport grille, to protect intercooler rad and water rad from stone damage, picture is my pre facelift 2006 Cali

John :thanks

IMG_0724 - Version 2.jpg

Very nice indeed...

Hi,

I'm looking at possibly getting the lower grill for our facelift van. More for the protection factor than looks. Are they necessary, have many people had the innards of the van damaged at all?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but how are these fitted? Do they require drilling holes or damaging the grille in any way? Also, has anyone got any pics of both colours on a white van? I think my preference is black at the moment but interested in seeing both if possible.

I have black grill (lower) on white feel it looks better than silver.
4 self tapping screws , which go into plastic original grill which should not show if you remove but once fitted do not think you would what to remove, 15 minutes to fit not sure if you can see grill in my gallary photos. :hello

Thanks, that does look good. Decisions decisions....

I like it! All that needs now are some knight rider lights!

Looks euro style boy racer without the Vw badge .. Leave the big badge well alone guys and leave that to the polo possie ... Lol

+1 for leaving the VW badge but adding Zunsport grill

Hmmm - I think I like that.

My Dad is a bit boy racer (at 62) and has converted a T4 Caravelle he's done a great job inside but it's on 18" RS4 alloys, lowered with a debadged grille but…

…an AUDI badge on the bonnet :eek: :eek: :crazy