The ultra-lightweight entry level Cayman small family pole and sleeve driveaway awning takes inspiration from our best-selling Cayman Classic, whilst incorporating additional features to provide a refreshing modern aesthetic, including accented windows, a brand new anthracite/steel colourway, plus both left and right rear cowl access doors to increase accessibility to your vehicle. Two available ergonomic cowl height options allow the upgraded customer favourite to accommodate nearly every campervan and motorhome on the market.
This model has been produced from our ultra-lightweight 100HDE fabric, which is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight and compact products that pack away easily and neatly into their carry bag, making it perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maximise fade resistance and assist in maintaining a pleasant internal temperature. The workmanship and canvas incorporate a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The pole and sleeve frame comprises two telescopic fibreglass poles, each boasting flexible and robust construction to ensure longevity and stability in adverse weather conditions; these poles attribute an exceptionally light weight to the awning, plus are incredibly quick and easy to erect, allowing the Cayman to be pitched within a matter of minutes.
A rear cowl access door increases accessibility to your van, preventing you from having to traipse through your living area or disturb any sleeping guests; we have implemented a breathable zip-back mesh ventilation fly screen panel in this door in order to optimise air circulation around the awning, whilst keep insects at bay. This is created from our Phoenix Mesh, an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair any ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time. Ventilation points in the roof aid in maintaining a comfortable internal temperature and pleasant through flow of air within the awning, reducing humidity and condensation in warmer temperatures. The addition of twin piping enables compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes, within the corresponding height range. Large PVC windows permit an excellent, crystal-clear vista of the outside world, whilst illuminating the interior throughout the daytime, enabling you to encapsulate the great outdoors, from indoors, during adverse weather conditions; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped out and rolled back, or zipped fully in for complete privacy at night.
The Cayman comes complete with steel ground pegs, storm strap attachment points, two berth inner tent attachment loops, a sewn-groundsheet, an instruction manual, a handy repair kit, an inclusive carry bag and Velcro attachment points to accommodate our optional Lumi-Link LED lighting system. A complementary made to measure stone protection footprint, a luxurious rug-style camping carpet and a two person bedroom are also available to purchase with this model. One other size option is available for this model. the Cayman Low-Midline, designed to fit lower campers or van conversions.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric – An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Fibreglass Pole Frame – Tough & Hard-Wearing Pole-and-Sleeve Frame.
- Sewn In Groundsheet – To Reduce Moisture Ingression & To Add Convenience.
- Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TWO Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Entry to the Vehicle, Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- NEW Accented Windows – Adding a Stylish & Contemporary Touch to the Awning.
- NEW Anthracite/Steel Colourway – Designed to Grant a More Modernized Aesthetic.
- PVC Window Panels – Expansive, Crystal Clear Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Velcro on the Bottom of the Doors – To Retain it’s Posture In the Wind.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- One Year Warranty – On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Roof Ventilation – Improving Air Circulation Within the Awning and Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Optional Two Berth Inner Tent Hanging Loops.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag and Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Colour: Anthracite/steel
- Total weight: 11.8kg
- Width: 300cm
- Depth: 300cm
- Cowl depth: 80cm
- Pack size: 72cm x 34cm x 29cm
- Height range: 180-240cm
|Dimensions||73 × 35 × 30 in|
You may also like…
Outdoor Revolution Cayman Drive-away Awning Low 180-240cm
£249.00 Inc VAT