Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

£25k calie

A second one instead of the Multivan.... Just can't justify it... But it's close ;-)

What do people think of this Cali?

My biggest prob is the BHP. Maybe it could be remapped to nearer 170 bhp? Mileage is not a concern for me, but what would it be worth in a couple of years with 100k+ miles on it?

Like the colour....

Hi it could easily be remapped and as Martin said mileage not a problem. A lot will depend on how long you keep it but
T5's have a great following. A lot of converted vans are fetching more than that Cali. I would say that the first couple of years of ownership you wouldnt lose much at all then it will only be a gradual decrease. But I bet at that price it's already gone.
Good luck
Kev

Like Mart, I'd have it if I was looking for another camper.

Recommended it to a few others. Will be snapped up quickly for sure.

I've never had an issue with mileage as far as the vehicle goes. In the past i've actually preferred to buy newer cars with higher miles, than older with lower/average miles. Newer cars with big mileage have generally had an 'easier' time (motorway etc) and i've previously had a VW passat with >200k, Golfs & A4's >150k with not 1 issue.

Main concerns were residual values (and i've already been answered on that- cheers) plus maybe if the 130 bhp was underpowered.

Has anyone re-mapped a 2.5 tdi?

Ian

Back