Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Oops

I know some VW dealers don't have brilliant reputations, but it's staggering that is presented for retail sale in such a state.

Actually if you look at the photos its not kinked when it's up, so they kinked it whilst taking the photos :):Grin:Grin:Grin

I dare someone to call them up and ask them if they will fix the roof before you buy it and see what they say???

Would catching the roof fabric cause a buckle like that? How on earth do you do so much damage taking a few photos, amateurs.

Looks like they just posted the pics than admit to the error. I was wandering past my local car dealership the other day when one of those metal flag holder came down snack over a Juke, no damage so whoever kinked that must have noticed.

Look at the Rear End Picture - Roof not closed. Mattress slid back and got caught?
Proper Numpties.

I am not sure which is the worst error by the dealer, damaging the roof, not realising/admitting the roof is damaged or putting the photos on the advert ?

The dealer is Lookers. Have a look at independent reviews of ANY branch of Lookers and you will dismiss any idea of ever dealing with them.

That is unbelievable! What a bunch of numpties! Keep an eye out for that one!

I'm sure that's the same van what was on autotrader a few weeks ago with no roof!!!
So def a improvement.

The offending pictures are still on A/T. You'd have thought they would have at least removed these. Maybe they've not even noticed?!

I Called them and asked what was wrong with the roof they said its in the body shop for repairs but did not know what the problem was but its a very good price and it would fly away anyway
Not sure I would deal with a company who don't understand how to lower the roof correctly

I drove 250 miles to look at a 4 motion Kombi at this place,
only to be told it was locked in the compound behind 2 other vans, so I couldn't even see it,.
The salesman arranged for me to come on that specific day Sunday!
and he was apparently expecting me??
BUT they couldn't let me look at the van???
I sat in the showroom for over an hour feeling totally invisible?
..I was fuming with the sales guy and demanded LOUDLY to see his boss .he was also not that bothered that I'd had a wasted 250 mile trip there....,in the end the keys turned up and I got to look at the actual van..
To my surprise it had had a full side painted and was an absolute crock!!!.
it acually still had masking tape attached along the roof line from the shoddy job that had been done..they hadn't even pulled it off properly
One thing I'm good at being a painter is pointing out faults with bodywork and paint but this was totally gob smacking!!!!! .

the sales man assured me before my trip that the van was perfect and hadn't had any repair work or paint done .
WOW!!!!!!!
My mrs was so happy she came with me as you can imagine,
I had a row with the bloke then marched out..totally unimpressed!!!!!
Never will I darken there door again!!!!
I have had a few crappie experiences with vw commercial dealers over the years .they don't like people that have a clue about stuff.
i can't tar them all with the same brush though as I have also had a few good experiences too!

I think the clue on the website is the words...

"This vehicle is not currently an Approved Used Vehicle and will only be supplied to you when all Approved Used Vehicle Standards are met"

But £69,600 (including VAT) seems like a lot even if they fix the roof!

Back