Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

‘Hiding’ things behind the seat in a T6 Ocean?

Nice and simple.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Might be worth a go at DIY with some shock cord but it looks like it could be a pain to use when dropping the backrest down. Only really useful for storing stuff that isn’t needed when bed is not down. Also it looks as if the cord is held in place by the headrest, if so it will slacken when headrests are folded.
I will not be investing!

Might be worth a go at DIY with some shock cord but it looks like it could be a pain to use when dropping the backrest down. Only really useful for storing stuff that isn’t needed when bed is not down. Also it looks as if the cord is held in place by the headrest, if so it will slacken when headrests are folded.
I will not be investing!
Wasn’t going to invest ... was going to try a DIY job ! I’ve got plenty of old shock cord lying around that has been salvaged from tents! Good point about the folding down of the headrests.

I will not be investing!
For 10€ it's not worth the effort going the DYI route. But I'm sure a couple of bungees will achieve the same.
But I tend to travel with head rest down all the time...
Not for me.

Wasn’t going to invest ... was going to try a DIY job ! I’ve got plenty of old shock cord lying around that has been salvaged from tents! Good point about the folding down of the headrests.
The ”invest” was a joke! Dragon‘s Den? A bit of cargo netting might make it more secure, I might have a go with a boot net I’ve got spare.

The ”invest” was a joke! Dragon‘s Den? A bit of cargo netting might make it more secure, I might have a go with a boot net I’ve got spare.
Cargo netting - great idea - I’m sure I’ve got some of that laying around in my box of useful bits!

I got the Brandrup seat covers and on the back of the rear seatcover there's a storagespace with a zipper ....very usefull to quickly get rid of dirty laundry while changing clothes.