Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Great 3 drawers for back of a Cali Beach

SBswiss

SBswiss

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all,

I just wanted to share with you my solution for drawers in the back of my Beach. I looked quite a while for the perfect drawers and I found the Like-it big ones fit perfectly in-between the rails and they are the perfect height to put the VW matters on top.

Here are the drawers:

And to keep them closed when I’m driving I have some Speed Bungee:

I now never move the back seats on the rail, they are at the right spot to sit and to fold down to make the bed.
343A6DA4-F9D6-4E98-8663-21FC3B248CB2.jpeg
B1720C85-9E62-4CC8-B1BF-BC17DA0448BA.jpeg
8A3AD153-F7C3-4077-AB1E-13E0B8F56347.jpeg

Very nice solution, and just what I was looking for a year ago, but failed to find, so I made my own crates to similar dimensions.

And presumably you could fit the 16cm high boxes on top of those if you wanted...

And presumably you could fit the 16cm high boxes on top of those if you wanted...
I didn’t think about it but this could be a good idea! I’ll check if there is enough space.
Thanks for the tip!
Steven

Hi all,

I just wanted to share with you my solution for drawers in the back of my Beach. I looked quite a while for the perfect drawers and I found the Like-it big ones fit perfectly in-between the rails and they are the perfect height to put the VW matters on top.

Here are the drawers:

And to keep them closed when I’m driving I have some Speed Bungee:

I now never move the back seats on the rail, they are at the right spot to sit and to fold down to make the bed.
View attachment 49338
View attachment 49339
View attachment 49340
Looks good, what mats are you using?

Back