Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

1" parcel shelf mattress (ixtend/comfortz)

TimR

TimR

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi, does anyone here use the Brandrup Ixtend 1" Pad or Comfortz 1” parcel shelf mattress in a T5? I am interested to know if these definitely need a topper or whether they are adequate as a mattress in their own right. I am happy with a firm bed. I would love to save a bit more space in the boot and not have to store a topper. Cheers

Hi, we have the comfortz one. We use a topper also so can't say for sure but I would say that if you are happy with the standard configuration then you should be OK. Let me have a lie down tonight and see!

Hi, we have the comfortz one. We use a topper also so can't say for sure but I would say that if you are happy with the standard configuration then you should be OK. Let me have a lie down tonight and see!

Great, thanks I appreciate you doing a test run for me!

OK, head to rear much of the parcel shelf mattress is taken up by pillows. What is left of the mattress is a tad firm, but if you don't mind firm and are happy with the rest of the lumps and bumps it would be fine I think. If you had your feet to rear it would be less noticeable.
Cheers

Thanks a lot for the advice. Cheers

Back