Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

12th April ---- OHH YESSSSSSS 2

@GrannyJen - I’ve just been able to book an agility arena near Forfar, where I usually meet a friend from near St Andrews every week, for next week, as our restrictions are lifting. She and I are both emotional. And I am sure the frustrated misbehaving dogs, who simply don’t understand this last year of ‘punishment’, will be out of control with excitement.
The wine is open and I’m ignoring the manure smell from all the rolling today.
Happy days are now also coming north of the border. Whoop whoop.

@GrannyJen - I’ve just been able to book an agility arena near Forfar, where I usually meet a friend from near St Andrews every week, for next week, as our restrictions are lifting. She and I are both emotional. And I am sure the frustrated misbehaving dogs, who simply don’t understand this last year of ‘punishment’, will be out of control with excitement.
I miss agility, hope some shows are on this year.

I miss agility, hope some shows are on this year.
I have a camp booked early July in Cumbria. I haven’t used the Eriba yet (bought Feb last year) so really hoping to camp this year. Beach is getting window tints done at the moment. Driveway is empty...
I didn’t realise how much I was missing things. Everything was ok. But as soon as it was possible to book things again, I feel much more positive...

I have a camp booked early July in Cumbria. I haven’t used the Eriba yet (bought Feb last year) so really hoping to camp this year. Beach is getting window tints done at the moment. Driveway is empty...
I didn’t realise how much I was missing things. Everything was ok. But as soon as it was possible to book things again, I feel much more positive...
Cool, which show is that?

Hopefully Hare n Hounds, will be on this year, our favourite shows. Our dogs are both 8 now, so we will be only going for fun runs, camping and the social.

Cool, which show is that?

Hopefully Hare n Hounds, will be on this year, our favourite shows. Our dogs are both 8 now, so we will be only going for fun runs, camping and the social.
It’s not a comp but an organised agility camp from one if the Scottish clubs - I think - don’t quote me

Just returned from the boys’ swimming lessons. Cycled there on our tandem triplet, and the new coned off cycle lanes along Eltham High Street made it a dream.

Group cycling yesterday in an outside marquee 8:30 On the bike I watched the snow come down. Today 1st badminton game in months, yay

Alison,

I was sat here, been wine testing between Garage and Domus Aura, sorting out my Australian wine buy, read your bloody message and burst into tears:( :thumb

The thought of you escaping out of your house, with your doggies, meeting a best friend and starting to release all the stress and tension ..... it's bloody wonderful!!

:D

Go girl, go for it, enjoy every damned minute and lets fire up the fireworks!!!!!!!!!

:upsidedown:upsidedown:upsidedown:upsidedown:upsidedown

Alison,

I was sat here, been wine testing between Garage and Domus Aura, sorting out my Australian wine buy, read your bloody message and burst into tears:( :thumb

The thought of you escaping out of your house, with your doggies, meeting a best friend and starting to release all the stress and tension ..... it's bloody wonderful!!

:D

Go girl, go for it, enjoy every damned minute and lets fire up the fireworks!!!!!!!!!

:upsidedown:upsidedown:upsidedown:upsidedown:upsidedown
I’ll get some pics (if I remember!) xxx

I’ll get some pics (if I remember!) xxx

Darling, please do!!

Lets celebrate liberation!!

Have an absolutely brilliant, amazing, incredible day out!!

By the way, the Domus Area won hands down over the Garage but at 3 times the price it should do .... just to make sure, I'm raising another glass!!!

So finally, I am about to load the pooches up and head down the A90 to meet my agility chum for an afternoon of fun - first time in 5 months. It feels like Christmas :bananadance2

Wonderful!!!

You must feel like you are floating on air!!!!

So finally, I am about to load the pooches up and head down the A90 to meet my agility chum for an afternoon of fun - first time in 5 months. It feels like Christmas :bananadance2
I'm happy to know you're actually talking about dogs because otherwise I'd have assumed that was all some kind of code for something far more exotic...

:Grin

Wonderful!!!

You must feel like you are floating on air!!!!
It felt amazing. The Cali Beach had it’s first real drive and drove like a dream. I got to see one of my best friends and the dogs were ecstatic. Soooo happy now!

I'm happy to know you're actually talking about dogs because otherwise I'd have assumed that was all some kind of code for something far more exotic...

:Grin
Two girls in season... Manny thought it was something else too... but still managed to focus well... happy days all round...