Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2006 California Head Unit Upgrade

G

Gary W

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi
I have a 2006 VW California and have been hunting around for a new head unit, there are quite a few options, please can someone give advice.

1. I have heard that I could replace the T5 Stereo surround with a T5 Facelift surround and then fit new stereo with sat nab and phone

2. Are there any other options

Thanks
Gary

Hi
I have a 2006 VW California and have been hunting around for a new head unit, there are quite a few options, please can someone give advice.

1. I have heard that I could replace the T5 Stereo surround with a T5 Facelift surround and then fit new stereo with sat nab and phone

Thanks
Gary
Hi

Thanks
Gary
Hi Gary did you find a solution .? I have just bought a 2006 t5 Cali and it has the original radio cd .. What do you recommend as upgrade? I'm more interested in parking aid visuals than sat nav but maybe both if poss can you help? David

The early T5 takes Double Din aftermarket stereos, wouldn't worry about fitting a VW unit as aftermarket will be more modern & cheaper.

If you have an iPhone then check out CarPlay units, plenty of threads on here.

The early T5 takes Double Din aftermarket stereos, wouldn't worry about fitting a VW unit as aftermarket will be more modern & cheaper.

If you have an iPhone then check out CarPlay units, plenty of threads on here.

Many thanks will checkout Carplay units.

Back