2006 Exhaust pattern

2into1

2into1

Née T4WFA. Now running 2006 LHD T5 SE 130 Manual
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Just trying a new independent garage... So far not so good....
The original exhaust has finally started blowing and he's struggling to find the correct replacement. The one he's fetching into stock has twin pipes from the back box. Wants me to leave the van a whole day to see if it fits!
Can I just check with owners of early vans that theirs are single or double exit pipes?
Mine is 130hp bnz engine code with dpf.

Thanks

Just trying a new independent garage... So far not so good....
The original exhaust has finally started blowing and he's struggling to find the correct replacement. The one he's fetching into stock has twin pipes from the back box. Wants me to leave the van a whole day to see if it fits!
Can I just check with owners of early vans that theirs are single or double exit pipes?
Mine is 130hp bnz engine code with dpf.

Thanks
Should be twin tail pipes. Below is for the 2006 BNZ

3D20EE9C-7D95-4765-A5FE-8EA037B41389.jpeg
B2BEF8E3-185E-4D01-B283-2FEC83F7C1C5.png

Last edited:
Just had a look. Single pipe on mine. 2009 LHD 130 BNZ, DPF.

Single pipe on mine 2008 175bhp

Another possibility is a bespoke stainless system. I think this is the route we will go as and when ours needs renewing. There are a number of suppliers all over the UK.

Another possibility is a bespoke stainless system. I think this is the route we will go as and when ours needs renewing. There are a number of suppliers all over the UK.
That would have been the plan had he not spotted this hole, (while failing to make progress on 4 of the 5 things I did ask him to sort!)

Back