Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2009 California SE 130k miles

J

Jhippy

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi
Just seen this pop up at my local motor auction. I am a bit put off by the high mileage and around £20k would be a lot to spend if it needs work.

I don’t think anyone can offer much help from the details shown. It would be all down to inspecting it, hopefully test driving it, and hoping the wider Cali buying audience hasn’t come across it (oh dear....)

From the pictures it looks quite taken care of.
Certainly do a testdrive, and try to use all the funtions.
Awning, roof (check for punctures), heater, fridge, cookers, water tap, lights, ...

Then the choice is up to you.

Hi
Just seen this pop up at my local motor auction. I am a bit put off by the high mileage and around £20k would be a lot to spend if it needs work.

You shouldn't be. It is a commercial vehicle underneath. A low milage vehicle of the same age is likely to have more problems.
As long as it has been properly serviced and all time/milage items attended to, less likely on a low milage vehicle, and all the " California " items work then it should be a contender.

What time/ mileage items should I be looking out for? Flywheel? Injectors? Egr valve? Tyres? Roof corrosion warranty repair?