Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2019 T6 Ocean Electric Hook up.

P

Pohnjiper

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi,

does anyone know if when my 2019 T6 Ocean is plugged into electric hook up it charges the engine battery?

I’m using it as my office during lockdown and I’m concerned if I keep switching the audio on after it shuts down it will flatten the battery.

thanks

John

Hi,

does anyone know if when my 2019 T6 Ocean is plugged into electric hook up it charges the engine battery?

I’m using it as my office during lockdown and I’m concerned if I keep switching the audio on after it shuts down it will flatten the battery.

thanks

John
Trickle charge only, most owners use a Bluetooth speaker and their phone for entertainment.

It does charge the engine battery in mine.
verified it with a Voltmeter connected to the engine battery before mains power switched on and after mains power on. Engine battery went to 12.7Volts after charge. usually under 12Volts when engine/alternator charged.

A simple USB cigarette plug with voltage display can also confirm charge level if plugged into dash socket.

Example model

Hi,

thanks

John
Charges all 3 batteries.