Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2019 Tour de France

altvic

altvic

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
While not a regular cyclist I have yearned to position myself alongside the road when the T de F competitors and circus shabang passes by. Today the 2019 Tde F has been announced; would this be a good opportunity to arrange an informal Cali meet next July?
The tour starts in Belgium then East French high country and other beautiful places towards Centre and on to Paris.
What do folks think about meeting up in one or several places through July?

If you fancy catching up, myself and a couple of friends are going to stages 4, 6 and 8.

It happens to be that I am trapped in the epicenter of the very first stage/cage at 06/07/19. :Nailbiting
It's still roughly some 223d 02h 42m to go, so just the time for an evacuation plan.
Or an embedding plan! If people would be interested I could look for a spot to dig in and make a fire pit.
Warning: we Belgians are quit biking-crazy. Especially in small closed circuits like this one we tend to migrate by the thousands from one iconic view spot to the other, like a kind of stampede. If you dream of standing at thé perfect spot, you'll have to dig in exactly thére, some days upfront!
Me personally I prefer wild camping, but if the majority would prefer a real campsite then reservations must be made asap asap. I think best would be to PM me with your preferences. I'll come back to you all here in some days then.
Vive Eddy!
:cheers

Tour de France 2019.jpg

Back