Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2024 Multivan extra seats - will they fit my T6.1 Cali Beach

H

heale02

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Does anyone know if the new Multivan removable seats are compatible with the rails in my T6.1 Beach?

I have the 3 seater bench version.

My neighbour has kindly offered me their spare multivan seat if I can make use of it.

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know if the new Multivan removable seats are compatible with the rails in my T6.1 Beach?

I have the 3 seater bench version.

My neighbour has kindly offered me their spare multivan seat if I can make use of it.

Thanks in advance
As you have access to the seat, have you measured the width of the rail fittings compared to your rails?
I would have thought the seat locking system would probably be identical.

As you have access to the seat, have you measured the width of the rail fittings compared to your rails?
I would have thought the seat locking system would probably be identical.

They don’t pick up their new multivan until next weekend. I assume it is the same but can see anything online to confirm this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don’t pick up their new multivan until next weekend. I assume it is the same but can see anything online to confirm this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You may be out of luck as the Multivan has 6 seat rails.

IMG_2351.jpeg

You may be out of luck as the Multivan has 6 seat rails.

View attachment 128790
Yeah, potentially, although the outside rails are closer to the edge of the van on the multi (at least on the passenger side), so I guess there’s potential this would allow for extra rails… fingers crossed…

IMG_4313.png

IMG_4312.png

Back