Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Extra Seats Cali Beach

Kimmhu

Kimmhu

VIP Member
We've had our beach (3 seater bench) for a couple of years now, and have decided we'd quite like to add 2 extra seats to it. It has 4 rails inside - so I assume that's what we need to add the 2 seats to? Could anybody tell me if I need anything else? Also does anybody know where I can buy the extra seats and how much they cost?

Thank you in advance. :thanks

You have just missed 2 seats they were sold on here today :sad

You've got everything you need (i.e 4 floor rails) for the 2 extra seats. Unfortunately I sold my two seats yesterday for £700.

Hope some others become available.

Cuba

Biggest problem is finding seats in same trim
I'm sure the middle seats from a caravelle would fit in track but please check with dealer b4 buying
Best place to look is E-bay

I looked at stores.ebay.co.uk/parts-vwt5 on ebay before picking one up on here.

ISTR after-market costs are higher than if you get them when you order the van. As such you might try and approach new buyers on here to order something on your behalf, or of course talk nicely to your local VW van centre to see if they can order some tacked onto an existing order.

£700 for two on here yesterday would've been bargain of the century :cry:

Matt

I have 2 Cali individual rear captain swivel seats in light grey crecian cloth. Not a match but you can get second skin over covers from branderup.
£450 each.
Cheers,
Colin
07799 626310

ide be intersted in one if you'd split thanks

britwingr said:
ide be intersted in one if you'd split thanks

Thanks, I would prefer to sell both together. I will wait for a few days and see if there is any interest. If not, I will come back to you.

We have one that you can have for £375. In correct trim colour for the beach.

Back