Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

255/35/20 tyres, which load rating do you use?

Probably a good time to put up the one picture I took of it before discovering that it didn't have the 4Motion I ordered. Indium Grey with chrome pack. Black B Pillars and all.

Mike

Wow! And I thought forgetting to fit the awning on my spec was a big omission! :sorry

View attachment 16872 You can also buy the chrome bumper strip. The black standard one just clips off and you just snap on a chrome one. I even tried wrapping my standard part in red insulation tape to create a GTi look. Didn't suit my white Cali but would look good on indium.

An orange one might work on white ?

I e only driven 15 miles with them on, but to be honest no I'm not sure I could tell any difference!

So to return to the subject of tyres, here they are on...

View attachment 17378

Ditto with Days Out comment look fab and really suit. I do think that some select, for me, the wrong wheels but not seen many on here that don't look good. But most on here are better than others yours are in the fab camp. Stunning !

IMG_1006.JPG 20" Looks more like the design sketch than the reality of 17". Plus you have to slam it as well!

@daysout do you find your wheels cause any more noise? Maybe its just my choice of tyres.

@daysout do you find your wheels cause any more noise? Maybe its just my choice of tyres.

No more noise. If anything a bit quieter. I did look at the noise ratings and there is a bit of difference between makes. I must say on the motorway the ride is so much better than on the 17" rims. The van feels really well planted and the ride is not so choppy.

Back