Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted 2nd hand original factory fit sun awning

mji450

mji450

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
My 2008 California SE was supplied without an awning (but does have an aftermarket Fiamma f45s fitted - I know some people think it makes it look like a conversion). It's not something I agonise about but if someone doesn't use their awning and has removed, I would be interested in buying?

Hey there ,
ive a black awning taken of my Nov 2013 california , it was factory fitted but ive children and needed a tent awning so it was removed with in 3 months of delivery from factory and was never used , its been sitting safe and sound in my garage since as wasnt sure if i would need it again ?
As it happens i dont ,so its up for grabs....
£385 is the price i paid , bit of a wast seems as i havent used it..
£300 to you if you want it ? its as good as new.
give me a shout if iterestead
regards Johno.

Hey there ,
ive a black awning taken of my Nov 2013 california , it was factory fitted but ive children and needed a tent awning so it was removed with in 3 months of delivery from factory and was never used , its been sitting safe and sound in my garage since as wasnt sure if i would need it again ?
As it happens i dont ,so its up for grabs....
£385 is the price i paid , bit of a wast seems as i havent used it..
£300 to you if you want it ? its as good as new.
give me a shout if iterestead
regards Johno.
I'll take it if its still available. Drop me a txt on 07475143554. Tom

Thanks for this offer, sorry for the delayed reply, I've not been on the forum this week. Since I posted this 'wanted' and we've actually started using our Cali, the need for an OE awning has become a lower priority. I bought a Vango Idris awning and the only use the Fiamma has been getting is as a rail for the driveaway. Whilst I may regret missing out on the opportunity, I don't think I can justify the purchase right now, but looks like there are others that are interested. Thanks!

Back