Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

3rd car insurance

B

bigdennis

Anyone got experience of insuring a Cali as a third car? I'm committed to a purchase but want to use it solely for camping.
:thanks

Comfort. No no claims required or accrued and an average cost of around £300 ish?

There are some interesting limitations though - depending on your location and use. For example, you can't leave it unattended for more than x hours (24?) for example at an airport.

Thanks, been on to them and had a quote for £229 - very happy with that and will look out for the limitations.

There are some interesting limitations though - depending on your location and use. For example, you can't leave it unattended for more than x hours (24?) for example at an airport.

I believe it is 36 hours max unattended unless in a secure car park that Comfort have agree to.
This would include leaving it whilst on a side trip of more than 36 hours ie trekking, a canoeing trip etc.

I use A-Plan but they mandate a tracker fitted.

Quite a number of discussions about Comfort & A-Plan on the forums along with Admiral if memory serves me.

I am getting a 2 year old Cali next week and have been quoted £208! V impressed.

Back