40 day's NORWAY, detailed photo report

NORWAY, from May 20 to June 30, 2024
Photography is one of my favorite hobbies. Travelling with the California is the ideal combination.
My photos are all "GEOTAGGED". You can find the location via the "INFO" button with the photo. The camping spots are provided with a link to the camping.

THE PHOTOS
Amazing trip and great photos, thanks for sharing.

Bookmarked! I look forward to having a proper look at these. Such a trip is a long-held ambition of mine. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabulous, thankyou for sharing that with us :)
Photographs are such a good way to keep the memories alive long after the trip

Last edited:
Wow what a trip !
Some great photos too, the one with the paddle board in the middle of the lake o_O
Just one of many outstanding pics.

Brilliant photos It’s on my list for 25
Thanks for showing your route any campsite recommendations

Last edited:
We did two and half weeks in Norway in August. My second visit to the country, it is stunning.

The route you took looks amazing. Me and my wife would have done that but it would have been too much driving for our kids (4 and 7), so our route didn't go that far north.

Useful first photo with route. I have to compare it to my planned route, which I came up with in 2013, but never had time or proper car to go. Usually, when I had free time, I was driving wrong car. And now when I have proper car, I didn't have time yet. Almost went last year, almost ...