Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

4motion 180

C

Chinny

Hello thinking of buying a t5.1 180 4 motion I know the issues with the egr etc has anyone had no problems at all with that variant 2010/2015 thanks

Hello thinking of buying a t5.1 180 4 motion I know the issues with the egr etc has anyone had no problems at all with that variant 2010/2015 thanks
On my way back from Norway at present.
2014 4Motion BiTurbo. Now on 132,560 miles.
EGR changed at 900 miles, 2 weeks after delivery due to electrical fault so basically original EGR. Oil usage 0 mls between annual service.

Cheers thats good to know the ones I’m looking at have had the egr fix so should be good I’m driving a t5 with a California roof fitted at the moment 276000 miles love it but want the 4 motion and a lower mileage one so I can put loads on cheers

Cheers thats good to know the ones I’m looking at have had the egr fix so should be good I’m driving a t5 with a California roof fitted at the moment 276000 miles love it but want the 4 motion and a lower mileage one so I can put loads on cheers

Also worth checking at what mileage the EGR fix was carried out. The earlier the better.

Back