Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A different kind of Lockdown

TrevorH

TrevorH

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
A rather basic topic but here goes:

Looking for a solution to fix the Thetford Portapotti to the rails on the odd occasions when needed and no space in boot. Had sourced a fixing plate from Serial-Kombi in France and placed order only to find that this thwarted by Brexit , since a minimum order of c 150 Euros applies for Uk shipment .Does anyone know of an alternative source?
thanks

A rather basic topic but here goes:

Looking for a solution to fix the Thetford Portapotti to the rails on the odd occasions when needed and no space in boot. Had sourced a fixing plate from Serial-Kombi in France and placed order only to find that this thwarted by Brexit , since a minimum order of c 150 Euros applies for Uk shipment .Does anyone know of an alternative source?
thanks
@TrevorH , there's a porta potti under that Dunelm cube there. Held in place with a Rok-Strap. Do you think it will work for you? About £10 for the cube and another £10 for the rok strap.
d979bb646058ef52f8276463563cd101.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks both. A strap is clearly a solution but plate more robust I guess . I had forgotten about Maxxcamp: have bought from them before but wonder if there will be any post Brexit issues to complicate now

Thanks both. A strap is clearly a solution but plate more robust I guess . I had forgotten about Maxxcamp: have bought from them before but wonder if there will be any post Brexit issues to complicate now
As a postscript to this did end up buying the Maxxcamp fixing plate and there was no problem in getting it , alnough I do wonder if there might be other customs restrictions kicking in now.

Back