Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A Few Hours of Polishing Later...................

M

m4rky

Our Cali has now done about 7k miles and was looking pretty sorry for herself so today was put aside to make her look pretty again :thumb

We had picked up a few bramble scratches down the passenger side from driving down narrow lanes and these needed to be removed too. This was done using a DA with a mild cutting pad and some Menzerna polish and didn't take long.

I then used a Lake Country cleaning pad (white) on the DA with some Zaino all in one cleanser and followed this up with DA applied Zaino show car polish.

Here are the results and before anyone asks - Yes the roof was polished too :oops: :crazy The metallic toffee brown really benefits from a decent clean and polish

I'm not to great at taking pictures so I hope there okay

SNV32341.jpg

SNV32342.jpg

SNV32339.jpg

SNV32337.jpg

SNV32343.jpg

SNV32340.jpg

SNV32336.jpg

Nice one mate.
If only i could get mine looking like that.
If you're ever in north devon perhaps you could pop in lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Freeley said:
Nice one mate.
If only i could get mine looking like that.
If you're ever in north devon perhaps you could pop in lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be in Croyde next weekend - Mind you I'll be parked up and on the beer probably :laugh2

Looks great! Surprising the amount of little scratches and chips accumulate in such a short space of time (ours also has similar mileage)!

I polish ours quite often, especially the bonnet. Not done the roof though (polished it dry but not used actual polish) - that's hardcore OCD stuff!

How did you find the DA when doing the roof? All those channels must make it tough?!

It was really easy as I used a very soft foam pad to apply it and it just moulded itself into the channels on the roof. I think it took about 15 mins to apply it to the entire surface and then after it had set I just buffed it with a cloth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back