Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold A Few Interesting Bits

SteveM

SteveM

VIP Member
After nearly three plus years with my Cali Beach, I bought another new one and lets just say things did not work out so well!... I therefore have a few odd interesting bits that may be of use to someone as I am taking a break from ownership - I am in Guildford or work near Heathrow (T4);

Seven seat format genuine VW rubber over mats, good nick £20 (I'll throw in the matching fronts as well).
IMG_6006.JPG

Genuine 'Chrome Pack' VW Chrome Ring Fog Light surrounds - Olympian Blue. These were added and then removed as part of a fog light upgrade, I think they really lift the front look so much. A nice upgrade, they just clip on. Condition wise they are very useable looked great on the van, close inspection off it you notice a few marks. £25. Could be repainted to match your van if required.

IMG_6030.JPG

Waste door bin, I forgot to put this back in the van if anyone needs a spare. £5.

IMG_5991.JPG

I also have a 'Sparesafe' shield and long VW locking bolt to go with it... functional condition! I add a photo shortly. £20

@SteveM I'll take the sparesafe shield and bolt and the wastebin

Fred thanks - let me get you up a photo tomorrow of the Sparesafe to confirm you are ok with it. You get first dibs whilst Martin who pm'd a minute behind second dibs!

Last edited:
Thanks Steve and sorry Martin!

@SteveM ill take the mats too. Have messaged you my number

For Fred - condition photos: Very flaky paint and WP_20151116_12_53_09_Pro.jpg

And bottom that grounds out on speed bumps;

WP_20151116_12_59_26_Pro.jpg

Still does its job though

Back