Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A new adventure

Welcome Katie and may I echo the thanks of others for all the fantastic work you do. Enjoy your new van and I hope you have many adventures in it!

Firstly congratulations - lovely van! Secondly I'm searching for a decent collapsible pan set if you could advise! Thanks
Well we have not really had chance to use them properly yet but I got a Kampa frying pan, saucepan and colander/steamer from Wow camping and very pleased with how neatly they stow away. Also a 1.5l Outwell kettle fits easily in the washing up bowl when collapsed. Last but not least a small Kampa washing up bowl with handles stows upright on the side wall of the lower cupboard - perfect fit!
Did I mention I am a bit obsessed?
31F56111-7B24-4147-B9D5-B149E5EB0843.jpegF45E37F6-E7A0-4A81-9605-73FBA0180BB4.jpegA44B7B4B-F4C3-49D2-A910-C786DB815C0F.jpegB288C848-C773-491D-BD19-23E927F30647.jpeg

I like the small washing up kampa bowl.
Towsure have some bargains.
bought some more bits n bobs today.

Totally recommend the Ridge monkey pans, they are amazing additions to any van. Allows for quick mess free cooking when inside. Lots of information about them on the site, people swear by them

Also looking at your awning do you have the optional extra Thule awning tie downs ? If you are using the awning in any wind at all or to protect against a autumn gust they are a must, quite a few people have found their awning fly back onto the roof and a very expensive roof repair

The awning tie downs at Towsure are £21.95. Are these good value ?FCB018BC-6EE3-404D-90CE-1FC8D5AE390B.jpeg

The factory fitted awning is a Thule one as far as I know, my tie down is the one listed above and it fits the factory awning perfectly