Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi, New owners / members intro

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi, I am Steve and along with my wife (Susan) and our Labrador (Midge) we are the proud new owners of a 62 plate 140 SE with DSG bought through this site.

We have hired vans for a couple of summer holidays and I had an old Westfalia T2 many years ago when they were still ridiculously cheap, so not total newbies.

We got the van in November and have camped three times plus used it for a few days at the beach, loving it and loving the heater!

Thanks for the site and all the good forum advice, a great resource.

5CAE1871-3FBE-4260-BB64-A2F619A2A621.jpeg

Welcome. What a wonderful first photo.
Dog,sea & Cali , all the essentials of a great life.

Welcome , nice picture .
Here in Belgium it's allmost impossible to park up with a campervan and enjoy the seaview with a cuppa ....you guys are so lucky in the UK !
Here they simply ban you to park up a campervan near the coast.

Welcome. Enjoy your adventures.

:welcome

Your California looks stunning. I think the 140 DSG is great combo too :thumb
Where is the pic taken?

:welcomeAs has been asked, I also wondered where the pic was taken.

Hi, thanks for the comments. The pic is taken at Alnmouth, Northumberland. You can’t overnight here but it’s a great spot for a day at the beach.

Reactions: Sad
Hi, thanks for the comments. The pic is taken at Alnmouth, Northumberland. You can’t overnight here but it’s a great spot for a day at the beach.

If that is the road that goes from Boulmer to the golf club then be careful! :shocked I lost a wheel down a pothole there and nearly wrecked a tyre :sad

Lovely view, gorgeous Cali and gorgeous dog. Welcome.

Hi welcome to the forum. I have an identical van and like you love going to the coast with the dog and returning to a nice warm van for a hot drink when its cold outside.

Yeah lovely picture and nice Cali, you're making me jealous at this moment I'm at work and seeing that lovely view makes me want to get out in my Cali (Brown Betty) like someone mentioned we are so lucky here great coastal views.⛱️

@Aca_chap , would love to hear from you where it's allowed to park up your Cali with seaview in Belgium as you disagree on my comment above .
I only know a few places .
Places to spent the night with seaview on the Belgian cost also welcome to know .

@Aca_chap , would love to hear from you where it's allowed to park up your Cali with seaview in Belgium as you disagree on my comment above .
I only know a few places .
Places to spent the night with seaview on the Belgian cost also welcome to know .
Hi that was totally accidental while reading it - must be my fat thumbs!
Best

Welcome , nice picture .
Here in Belgium it's allmost impossible to park up with a campervan and enjoy the seaview with a cuppa ....you guys are so lucky in the UK !
Here they simply ban you to park up a campervan near the coast.

Photos from Dunkerque Plage.... We overnighted here, and watched the “Belgian” firework display on 21st July.... The parking location is registered on park4night app.

Not Belgium..... But same stretch of Beach and very close.

2DE4B73E-0485-4FA2-AA68-18F529986E4F.jpeg
41DA5BAD-9140-47AE-AD29-6D8988FEFA8B.jpeg
7D233500-CD88-46EC-9355-62B0C53B8A6C.png