Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A serious California dreamer!

1400sfm

1400sfm

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all

The decision has been made and we are now going to take the plunge!
Having owned motor homes in the past (and loved it) the wife and I cannot put it off anymore.
Although I'm sure it will take a bit of getting use to size wise we just know it will be the right move.
So we have the task of finding our perfect Cali!
It will be second hand.
2010-2014
Decent spec all being well.
Doesn't seem to be a great deal out there at the moment but I suppose that's understandable bearing in mind where we are in the season, we are constantly scouring the usual places (eBay/autotrader/vwcc).
We are picking up so many great hints tips and advice from the forum which is great.
So if anyone out there is jumping ship or planning a new purchase, give me a shout I have a chunk of cash burning a hole for the right one!
Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Simon

Good luck simon in finding the right cali:thumb

We owned various T4 California's then moved "up" to a Hymer MH -super spacious and luxurious. But much prefer the flexibility, driveability, parkability and looks of the California.
Good luck in your search

Hi and welcome

If you have cash burning a hole in your pocket then you are probably looking to buy in the near future.

We got ours in May 2013, so it is possible.

If you are still looking in August then look me up, we are planning having a couple of years out of Cali ownership to fund some building work and longer haul holidays.

We have a high spec SE 180 DSG, but it wont be available until Mid-End of August, as we are having a last blast around Europe :)

Hi and welcome , keep us updated if you find one

Hi all

The decision has been made and we are now going to take the plunge!
Having owned motor homes in the past (and loved it) the wife and I cannot put it off anymore.
Although I'm sure it will take a bit of getting use to size wise we just know it will be the right move.
So we have the task of finding our perfect Cali!
It will be second hand.
2010-2014
Decent spec all being well.
Doesn't seem to be a great deal out there at the moment but I suppose that's understandable bearing in mind where we are in the season, we are constantly scouring the usual places (eBay/autotrader/vwcc).
We are picking up so many great hints tips and advice from the forum which is great.
So if anyone out there is jumping ship or planning a new purchase, give me a shout I have a chunk of cash burning a hole for the right one!
Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Simon
Hi Simon
we are just about to advertise our cali for sale. it is currently in the body shop for the well-known roof paintwork warrany repair. I am sending you a private message with the details

Hi Simon
we are just about to advertise our cali for sale. it is currently in the body shop for the well-known roof paintwork warrany repair. I am sending you a private message with the details

sorry we cant pm you, so i will put the details in the calis for sale

Hi Simon,
We have just decided to part with ours, we have only used it twice to camp in. It's a 63 plate with just 4500 miles. Very good spec and always been kept in a large dry barn. If you are interested let,e know. Thanks

image.jpg image.jpg Hi all,
Quick update, we picked up our California on Saturday lunchtime, 14 plate in toffee brown metallic.
Camped out locally on Sunday night and we are both highly delighted with our new purchase.
Thanks for the replays and advice.
Simon.

Congratulations and welcome to Cali ownership :thumb

View attachment 8075 View attachment 8075 Hi all,
Quick update, we picked up our California on Saturday lunchtime, 14 plate in toffee brown metallic.
Camped out locally on Sunday night and we are both highly delighted with our new purchase.
Thanks for the replays and advice.
Simon.
Nice one Simon and a very warm welcome. Great looking Cali. We got ours a couple of months ago and it's been just brilliant! What's even better is that you are never very far away from some friendly help and advice when you need it on the forum.

Nice one Simon and a very warm welcome. Great looking Cali. We got ours a couple of months ago and it's been just brilliant! What's even better is that you are never very far away from some friendly help and advice when you need it on the forum.
glad you are fixed up. have great fun

Wow great looking Cali in one of my Favorite colours welcome to fun!

Lovely photos; congratulation! My favourite colour too :)

Maud

If you have cash burning a hole in your pocket then you are probably looking to buy in the near future.

If you are still looking in August then look me up, we are planning having a couple of years out of Cali ownership to fund some building work and longer haul holidays.

We have a high spec SE 180 DSG, but it wont be available until Mid-End of August, as we are having a last blast around Europe :)

Hey tee boy,

S
Hey tee boy,

Sorry, hit the wrong button.

I think I might be in the market for a Cali towards the end of August if you are still thinking of selling.

If you have anymore details that would be great