Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wooden floor advice

It's a big lump of cash to voluntarily put into VW coffers, when you will probably cover it with carpet. I like to have mats that stop muck getting into to seat runner rails. Also find a bare floor too cold underfoot.
How much is the option in the UK? I paid just over 500Euro

california chris starting from sec 60 shows wooden floor in detail

It was one of the first options I ticked after the aux heater for my LHD Coast. Not sure i would choose it for an Ocean but the Coast's light oak really brightens the interior. Very classy IMO.

We’ve ordered it for our Coast too. It looks really nice in the light wood, even if a fair bit of the time it’ll be covered with a mat or rug.
Wouldn’t have ordered on an Ocean, as it doesn’t look as special in the grey.

It’s details like these that make our vans individual to us, so if you like it and the cost isn’t too much of an issue, you should include it.

I've ordered the wooden floor, there is a video online of one somewhere. Only thing I can add is that it runs on into the back which looks nice when you open the boot !
We’ve ordered it for our Coast too. It looks really nice in the light wood, even if a fair bit of the time it’ll be covered with a mat or rug.
Wouldn’t have ordered on an Ocean, as it doesn’t look as special in the grey.

It’s details like these that make our vans individual to us, so if you like it and the cost isn’t too much of an issue, you should include it.

Here is the review of a Cali with the light wood floor

Have 6.1 ocean on order , lightoak interior but no wooden floor since we go for carpets. We got high trade in value for out T6 because it is in such good shape. For the floor this is because of the use of carpets. I got the impression the wooden floor leaves less space for thicker carpets and I don’t see why I should go for wood and cover it up. The money for the wooden floor was for us better spent on other options that increase safety and comfort , not just looks.

Back