Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A Very Handy Waste Bin

M

m4rky

I'm not sure if anyone else has seen these bins? We bought one today from Towsure for only £12.95 and it fits in the Cali very nicely so I thought that I would share :thumb

It fits nicely onto the rear of the seats

SNV32223.jpg

Here from a slightly different angle

SNV32222.jpg

And there are no holes or velcro required as it fits with this clip that comes with it which also makes it very easy to remove for emptying

SNV32224.jpg

Hope this helps someone as its a LOT cheaper than the Brundrup bin :grin:

We got the IKEA Rationell compost bin for £8 (but don't think it came with a mounting plate, so maybe they've changed it).

Wedges perfectly behind the passenger seat and in matching Cali grey :thumb

coordinated said:
We got the IKEA Rationell compost bin (£8) - and just ignored its mounting plate.

Wedges perfectly behind the passenger seat and in matching Cali grey :thumb

Steve are you able to give us the link to your tubs that you have in the cupboards, I didn't get around to asking you for a look at them.

We have these and they fit in the rear cupboard -

RATIONELL VARIERA

rationell-variera-box__0113070_PE265132_S4.JPG

Stu said:
Steve are you able to give us the link to your tubs that you have in the cupboards, I didn't get around to asking you for a look at them.

We've managed to get six of these BOHOLMEN bowls in! (3 in bench drawer, 1 between front seats, 2 in kitchen cupboards).

Stu said:
We have these and they fit in the rear cupboard -

RATIONELL VARIERA

rationell-variera-box__0113070_PE265132_S4.JPG

Cheers, Stu - will get some next time we're near an IKEA. They keep forgetting to open one in Brighton ;-)

Andy said:
I hate Ikea, always seem to get lost & walk miles !!

I always refer to it as the £100 shop. You walk around and spend £100 on crap you didn't know you needed.

I always refer to it as the £100 shop. You walk around and spend £100 on crap you didn't know you needed.

Only take £30 in with you then that's your limit !!

Back