Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Aaaaaaaaaah

K

Kev56

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Just pulled up to a site in Dorset, setting up, and next door is a caravan + tent. They’re playing some sort of ‘music’ which is the most repetitive nauseating, cr ap you could imagine. I came here for the peace and quiet that was recommended. It’s not loud but ff s
It’s annoying. Had to go for a walk.
I’m not a killjoy but next time i a need a site that is actually quiet,
Or even play something that actually resembles music. Love my music from the sixties, seventies etc. but what is this stuff about? Anyway old git rant over, will probably cut short this and move on, can’t be bothered to confront them now.

If it wasn’t for the fact that I have just heard my lovely neighbour over the hedge on his phone. I would swear that you were describing him.
His one weakness is his lack of musical taste.
In my opinion of course :cool:
Thankfully he does camp. :thumb

And don’t get me going on the random tattoos , oh my god. Must stop, and the kids out of control, and I assume they are English but it’s a very strange dialect that must eminate from the tv. Aaaaaaah.

OK Boomer. take a statin, put on your slippers and have a rest on a comfy (yet sturdy and easy to get out of) chair
I’m reaching my mid 50s and I’ve just got to the point where my mates are saying
“Oh it wasn’t like that in our day, bloody kids!”

Then we tell our stories, Metallica, Boom Boxes, car stereos, all nighters, mayhem and chaos.

Then we all agree. Kids of today are just amateurs at the being annoying game!!!! Hee Hee

I’m reaching my mid 50s and I’ve just got to the point where my mates are saying

Then we tell our stories, Metallica, Boom Boxes, car stereos, all nighters, mayhem and chaos.

Then we all agree. Kids of today are just amateurs at the being annoying game!!!! Hee Hee
I've got all of mayhem and choas' records!

I've got all of mayhem and choas' records!
What! Including the ultra rare, Japanese import 12” picture disc with the misprint on the record sleeve?
That’s gotta be worth thousands, though I’d bet you’d never give it up! Don’t blame you either

This has all got me wondering what is the average age of posters on here? Do the administrators know perhaps? I think that it would safely be +50, which includes me by the way.

That reminds me of a visit to my auntie‘s old peoples home a few years ago, where they had a full-size massive poster on the wall of Johnny Cash, giving the finger

This has all got me wondering what is the average age of posters on here? Do the administrators know perhaps? I think that it would safely be +50, which includes me by the way.
Easily over 50+ I’d say - Beach owners will be younger than SE / Ocean owners too I think. As for youngsters they’d prefer a pimped converted Transporter over a Cali any day.

Easily over 50+ I’d say - Beach owners will be younger than SE / Ocean owners too I think. As for youngsters they’d prefer a pimped converted Transporter over a Cali any day.
Ageist!

Back