Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ACC and stop start error codes

greenfintry

greenfintry

Cometh the van cometh the hour
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Both the above are showing up and ACC is not visible on central display...... think this may be a blown fuse, but occurred after trickle charge of engine battery.... Any help on which fuse welcome. MY 2017 ocean 4 motion

also any other thoughts? Long way to dealer.... thanks

Anyone nearby with a code reader? Might even be worth ordering one. I would recommend
Which will scan and show any error codes, let you reset, etc. It will cost you less than a scan at the dealers.

The fuse for the ACC is in the set of fuses under the cup holder below the central console. It is one of the 15 amp fuses in the top center bank of fuses among the three banks. I think there are 9 slots there. Check all of them. Sorry, don't have a pic on hand.

The resources/downloads section here has a fuse layout - check that out. I can see that you are a VIP member as well.

Here’s the image.

5b77d5f258455f13f215f741c4b54975.jpg

Mike

Many thanks all.... 5 amp fuse in bay 17 had blown.... no all good again

Now all good ... spell checks!!

Yup.... our T6 4motion has ACC so on that circuit.... also showed loss of voltage on tracker.... so probably taking supply from there (and maybe why fuse went...??)

Yup.... our T6 4motion has ACC so on that circuit.... also showed loss of voltage on tracker.... so probably taking supply from there (and maybe why fuse went...??)
Okay great, fuse 37. (just checking they hadn't made any changes)